FULL TIME GARDEN CENTRE SHOP CO-ORDINATOR & SALESPERSON
PART-TIME GARDEN CENTRE SHOP SALESPERSON
We are seeking a Garden Centre Shop Coordinator and a Salesperson for our busy shop. If you have the following skills, we would love you to join our team!
- People passionate with excellent sales and customer service skills
- Proven leadership skills with experience in retail / selling and merchandising
- Confident in the operation of tills
- A keen interest in house plants, home décor and giftware
- Good plant and garden product knowledge an advantage.
- Strong, fit, practical, motivated, and energetic as the position involves many garden centre duties including lifting of potting mixes, pots, and large items
- Ability to work rostered weekends and public holidays is essential
- Positive Can-Do attitude, initiative, strong work ethic and love to work in a team environment
For either of these rolls, we ask that our Application for Employment form be completed. Please click here to download this form and email it together with your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 16/07/2023
165 Moffat Road