Succes with Roses Everyone Loves Roses!
- Roses perform best in a full sun situation.
- Although roses are best suited in heavier soils, they will grow well in any well-drained soil, enriched with compost or peat moss.
- Roses require regular feeding as it is essential for growth and flowering.
- Add Magamp a particularly good slow release fertilizer product at the time of planting.
- Spraying a preventative (before any problems arise) – use oil and copper in winter following pruning. During the growing season use a fungicide/insecticide combination.
- Mulching is necessary to retain soil moisture during summer.
- Removal of spent blooms or dead-heading is important to enable new growth and allow the rose bush to bloom again.
Watch out for winter pruning demonstrations here at Décor Gardenworld!
Please click here for our Rose Brochure
Please click here for our 2023 Rose Collection